Αναζήτηση - Search

Σάββατο 14 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013

AN UNUSUAL CONTACT
- I had forgotten how beautiful you are.
- Really? Well, you too look great for your age...
- "For my age..." You think that's consoling? Is it possible to reconcile with decay, the road to death?
- I thought it would be okay, if I managed to look much younger as I grew older.
- Yes, I remember... Anyway, let's not waste our scanty time with superficial things. Nevertheless, now that I can finally speak with you, I have no idea what to tell you. 
- I want to know how it's been for you, how you managed with your life.
- I made some choices that I would evaluate as wrong today. But then, it could also be wrong had I not made them.
- Will you tell me?
- No, better not. If I did, they'd probably not be choices anymore.
- You have nothing to say, then? Some secret that will help me progress faster? You must have learned something more in all these years.
- Do not seek ready-made secrets. Secrets are of use when you discover them yourself. Seek and you will find them. But do not neglect seeking. Do not let the river of time put you to sleep with its buzzing. Stay alert.
- Why are you crying?
- For a moment, I thought that I'm this sweet girl standing in front of me, full of dreams and hopes, full of curiosity and passion for even the most trivial aspects of life.
- But... it is you.
- Exactly... Whatever I tell you, you already know. And you will do what I did. It is my life you are going to live, even though you had the chance to speak with me today. 
- I don't care. Whatever your life is, I look forward to living it.
- I know. Besides, we still have time to change everything. We can still catch up with these great, crazy, impossible dreams. We can discover the secrets of this universe before we change form.
- I like it when you talk this way.
- Yeah, this is something I always admired in myself.
- I don't think you've changed that much.
- Right... What are you going to do now?
- Going home to study. I have my Physics exam tomorrow. How are we going to unravel the mysteries of the universe without knowing Physics?
- I don't know if Physics is going to help... but go ahead. It is part of your path. Everything has the purpose and meaning that you conceived, believed or decided.
- See you later.
- I bet you'll see me.... I'll be in your mirror in 30 years.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις